Misting, Disinfecting, and Sanitizing Treatments
Our treatment plan utilizes a fogging application to disinfect and sanitize offices, restaurants, fleet service vehicles, high traffic government facilities, schools and retail locations.
The disinfectant and sanitizing solution used by Trojan Environmental is a great option for anyone wishing to take extra precautions to ensure their environment is clean and disinfected and who may feel the need to provide extra assurances and comfort to employees returning to work areas.
How Our System Works:
• The service is designed for commercial/industrial areas and/ or office facilities and structures, to include food service areas.
• Tenants must remain outside of the area for two hours to let the product settle and effectively dissipate.
• Treatment will be applied with a misting /fogging machine and will vary based on square feet.
• The recommendation for treatment is weekly or bi-weekly to decrease the spread of viruses and bacteria.
• While we cannot guarantee 100% protection, our treatments significantly reduce the presence of viruses and bacteria.
What should you expect during service?
• The disinfection application involves the use of an electrostatic automatic ULV (Ultra Low Volume) fogger, designed to disperse the disinfectant in fine micron particles appearing to hang in the air as they slowly settle onto all surfaces.
• This will result in the surfaces becoming wet for a short period after the treatment. This period is when the disinfectant is active, and the surface must be left to dry.
• Your Trojan Environmental Service Professional will wipe down all frequently touched areas (doorknob/handle, handrails, elevator buttons, kitchen and bathroom areas, etc.)
• No one should access the structure until at least 2-hours post completion of application, dependent upon the ventilation of the premises.
Important steps for you to take prior to service:
In order for Trojan Environmental to provide the most effective disinfectionservice, we ask you to make a few simple, yet critical, preparations before wearrive to perform the service. Your Service Professional will let you know ifsteps are needed beyond what are listed below.
• Remove all food items from the area to be treated.
• Place food containers and utensils inside cupboards or drawers.
• Cover all electrical equipment with plastic, e.g. keyboards and monitors.
• Remove from the treatment area all valuables you do not want us to treat.
• Clear access for our Service Professionals, including removing trip hazards.
• Remove birds and other pets from the treatment area.
• If your home or business has fish tanks, aquariums or ponds please ask for additional guidance for their protection.
After our treatment is complete:
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your family or work staff, thefollowing quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued successbetween disinfection services:
• Inform your family or work staff, if there is any moisture remaining when they return, they should dry it with paper towel which should then disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of their bodies should be avoided.
• Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in an exposed location.
• Ensure new materials brought back into the area are sanitized appropriately.